An all-access ride to wherever you want to go. The RUSH/CTY STEP-THRU is a premium eBicycle loaded with features and exceptional style. The step-thru frame makes it easy to get in the saddle without swinging a leg high over the seat, and to stand flat-footed over the bike at a stop – an essential urban-commute feature for some riders. The Gates™ carbon-fiber belt drive is smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free; it requires none of the frequent lubrication or adjustment of a traditional chain-drive system. The fully enclosed, maintenance-free Enviolo AUTOMATiQ intelligent automatic transmission is an electronically controlled CVT (Constantly Variable Transmission) rear hub that automatically adjusts the gear ratio to maintain the rider’s optimal, personalized pedaling cadence as terrain or speed changes.
Wheels: 27.5 x 35mm alloy rims and Sapim stainless steel spokes
Tires: Schwalbe Super Moto-X 27.5 x 2.4-inch
Brakes: Hydraulic four-piston disc brakes front and rear, 203mm x 2.3mm “heavy-duty” rotors
Racks: Integrated front & rear racks, 10kg capacity each
Fenders: Integrated front & rear, full coverage
Kickstand: Rear-mounted, adjustable length
Front Light: LED Headlight
Rear Light: Integrated LED tailights with brake light
Signature Light: Illuminated headtube light
Weight: 59.5 lbs/26.7 kg (Size Medium)
Weight Limit: This bike has a total maximum weight limit of 280 lbs (128 kg) – combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo.
Sizes: Small = 4' 10" - 5' 4" Medium = 5' 4" - 5' 9" Large = 5' 9" - 6' 2"
Weight Limit: The maximum total weight limit is 280 lbs (128 kg)
LIMITED WARRANTY ON SERIAL 1 EBICYCLES – USA This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary depending on your location.
The limited warranty can also be found online at www.serial1.com/warranty or in the documentation we provide with the Product.
We warrant that during the Warranty Period, the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
We limit the duration and remedies of all implied warranties, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose to the duration of this express limited warranty.
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Our responsibility for defective goods is limited to repair or replacement as described below in this warranty statement.
1. Who May Use this Warranty? Serial 1 Cycle Company, LLC (“we”), located at 3451 North Triumph Blvd., Suite 100, Lehi, UT 84043 extends this limited warranty only to (a) the consumer who originally purchased the Product, and (b) any person to whom the Product is transferred during the applicable Warranty Period, but only if such person has a copy of the original proof of purchase received by the consumer who originally purchased the Product (“you”).
2. Where is this Warranty Valid? This limited warranty is valid for Products purchased and used in the United States of America.
3. What Does this Warranty Cover? This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship of Serial 1 eBicycles and Serial 1 eBicycle replacement parts (each, a “Product”) purchased from Serial 1 or an authorized retailer for the Warranty Period as defined in Section 5 below.
4. What Does this Warranty not Cover? This limited warranty does not cover any damage due to: (a) abuse, neglect, or intentional damage; (b) transportation; (c) storage; (d) improper use; (e) failure to follow the Product instructions or to perform any preventive maintenance; (f) modifications; (g) unauthorized repair; (h) installation of parts other than Serial 1 parts or their equivalent (as approved by Serial 1); (i) corrosion and normal wear and tear; or (i) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control.
5. What Is the Period of Coverage? This limited warranty starts on the date of your purchase and lasts for the period set forth below (the “Warranty Period”). THE WARRANTY PERIOD IS NOT EXTENDED IF WE REPAIR OR REPLACE THE PRODUCT. We may change the availability of this limited warranty at our discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
Serial 1 eBicycles and original components
Twenty-four (24) months
Serial 1 eBicycle frames
Sixty (60) months
Serial 1 replacement components and parts
Twenty-four (24) months
6. What Are your Remedies under this Warranty? With respect to any defective Product during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, either repair or replace such Product (or the defective part) free of charge. We will also pay for reasonable shipping and handling fees to return the repaired or replacement Product to you.
7. How Do You Obtain Warranty Service? To make a claim under this warranty, you must, within the applicable Warranty Period, initiate a warranty claim by visiting be www.serial1.com/warrantyclaims/ and filling out and submitting our Warranty Request Form. If you have warranty service questions, or if you would like help with completing a Warranty Request Form, please contact us at (844) 737-4251 for assistance.
When you fill out and submit a Warranty Request Form, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself and your Product, including but not limited to the following:
First and last name Email address Phone number Physical mailing address Product serial number from eBicycle Original invoice, receipt and/or other proof of purchase, or an image or scan of the same Detailed description of defect or problem Images of the defect or problem After you submit the Warranty Request Form, we will review your claim and contact you via phone or email to provide additional instructions. In addition, we may ask you for additional information about your claim.
8. Limitation of Liability The remedies described above are your sole and exclusive remedies and our entire liability for any breach of this limited warranty. Our liability shall under no circumstances exceed the actual amount paid by you for the defective Product, nor shall we under any circumstances be liable for any consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages or losses, whether direct or indirect.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.